Take a look at this rough sketch post-it note I drew.
(Yup, I’m Not Rembrandt)
Let’s try a round of Pictionary with a twist; you know the game where you guess the message from this crude line drawing, OK?
Question: What’s the message about finding gold in this picture? Hint: The answer relates closely to what you’ll see in the next post.
A few more clues –
- There’s three different things shown in the picture.
- What do you think they are? Name them.
- The three things are connected together by a common story.
- What do you think that story is?
- And finally how does this story relate to gold?